August 15, 2016
1. That hair in that light. It gets me every time I look at it.
2. Like sewing, there's always cake at our house. Thank you, Agatha.
3. If that isn't the summer sun in the form of a flower, I don't know what is.
4. A relic in the tractor graveyard.
5. Another one.
6. What doesn't show in the photograph is the feeling of the warm breeze blowing over my skin and the soft sounds of the grasses rustling.
7. The endless summer sky. At least it feels that way in July. Not so much in August.