Porcelain vs. Typewriters
Porcelain is said to be the appropriate choice for an eighteenth anniversary but I'm more partial to typewriters. Does my guy know me or what? I've wanted one for a really long time. This one is extra special for a few reasons.
1. It was a total surprise. I didn't see it coming.
2. He spent a few secret hours scrubbing the grime off of it.
3. It's a war model so it doesn't have a "1" key. You have to use the "l".
4. Certain keys print wonky.
5. It has special keys for fractions.
6. It doesn't plug into the wall.
7. It was made in Canada.
8. The very fist thing it typed at our house was a love letter.